Tuesday 28 June 2011

Avatars of War Dwarf Berserkers are here!

My wait is over! I ordered a box of the Avatars of War Berserkers as soon as they went on pre-order, which was a about 2 or 3 months ago. And then I had to sit back and put them out of my mind. Until now.

The box is just lovely, nicely laid out with a very nice piece of art on the front. Notice that the hair is not orange, for me this enhances the overall look of figures.

Flipping the box over there is a very clear list of the components included, a diagram on assembly and a picture of an assembled regiment. The quality of the box art is a thing of beauty in itself, let's hope that we can judge this book by the cover.

So what is included in the box, assuming you are too impatient to read the list of the contents on the box? You get this little lot - 5 sprues containing the berserkers, 1 sprue containing the command pieces and a few extras, one packet of 20mm square bases and one green movement tray.

The final photo shows the two different sprue types in more detail (click on the picture to see it bigger). You don't need me to tell you how good they look. I am hoping to get a sample snipped and assembled just as soon as I can and will be comparing them with my existing dwarf figures in the next post.

2 comments:

Kraggi said...

I look forward to seeing these guys assembled and painted.

My Dwarves have long needed some barely clad guys to help them out.

PsychosisPC said...

Yep, I actually like these dwarves and want to make them into some chaos stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...