Sunday 21 July 2013

Draugr WIP 2

I am making slow progress on the grave guard unit, hampered by the heat as much as anything. I did also divert slightly and paint a set of walls and fences, but it's been slow going for the past few days. All the basics are finished, with some rust and weathering and fine details still to be done.

The light for photos is not ideal - extremely bright light is not good for painting, or photography, give me cloudy overcast weather any time! So I have added a mist effect to the work in progress shot, to add a little atmosphere. Hopefully the next update will be the unit finished.

2 comments:

Laughing Ferret said...

I really like these in the dark & dirty scheme, more interesting than the standard ghostly green, they work well for earthy-undead

Minitrol said...

Liking what I see so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...