Tuesday 15 March 2016

Twisted Kickstarter

It's the final few hours of the Twisted kickstarter. I have been watching this for the past few weeks, though I already have most of the figures that I like from their range - bought last summer when I started a secret steampunk project (but that's another story for another time). They are superb sculpts, the detail level on the resin figures is world leading, while the metals are finely detailed too.

I have backed for just one starter set, I already have the complete Guild of Harmony collection plus a number of the newer Dickensian figures, but I wanted to back in some small way. So I will be expanding my collection to include the Egyptian explorers. I will also be adding a couple more miscreants and will qualify for a small number of free extras. Another dozen figures to add to my upcoming project.

Take a look, the concepts are amazing and the sculpt and casting quality is really top of the range. Having dealt with these guys previously, I am happy to back them and wish them all the success they deserve.


3 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Nice but too fancy for my painting skills

Painting Damnation said...

The sculpts are very impressive!

Dave said...

Like you, I'm happy to see them make an even greater success of their range - so backed them for a few boxes of the metal Dickensians and Guild of Harmony. Already own a couple of their Servants, and agree the resin sculpt quality is ridiculously high.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...