Wednesday 27 July 2011

A little makeover and some plans

I realised today that the blog has been running for just over three years. As a belated celebration I have whipped up a new banner, including a little montage of some of the figures I have painted. Deciding what to include was a tough one, in that time I have painted dwarfs, chaos warriors and deamons, orcs and goblins, elves, orks, chaos marines, a gameboard, plus a smattering of terrain. In the end I went with the most numerous/most recent, hopefully a good cross section of my painted armies.

As well as looking back, I have also been planning ahead. In the short term I intend to add reinforcements to my dwarf army, including the lovely AOW berserkers. I have also made a good start on my Nurgle chaos marines and am hoping to keep to my squad per month commitment.  Looking further ahead, I think I have decided on what to do for my upcoming anniversary (20 years of Warhammer hobby in just over a year's time). It's quite ambitious, a complete army in fact, so I will have to get started in the autumn. Maybe.


3 comments:

redmanphill said...

Good luck! Maybe just finishing an army would be enough :-P I know it would be for me!

Nord said...

It's surprising how these things mount up. Even though it seems that you are just tinkering, after a year if you look back you realise just how much progress you have made.

marjedi said...

Yeah good luck with the new army. One of my gavorite things to do. The planning of colors, armylist and painting is almost as much fun ad painting it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...