Friday 11 September 2015

Art of Trudvang Book on Kickstarter

There's a lovely looking art book on kickstarter, just in the last couple of days. I have been watching it since it started about a month ago. On the plus side, if you like art, or Norse mythology, it looks absolutely wonderful. If you like both, it's doubly wonderful. On the negative side, it's quite expensive - the book itself is quite reasonable, but shipping nearly doubles the cost. At current exchange rates it's nearly £50 for a picture book! That's a lot of cash. One thing that might sweeten the deal is that the latest achieved stretch goal has upped the page count from 120 to 192+ pages. Some serious thinking for me to do over the weekend, I am completely spent up on hobby with Blood Rage, elves and dwarfs purchases, but these things come along so infrequently that I am desperately trying to see where I can conjure up the cash.

5 comments:

Engel said...

Ohh, nice I have totally missed this. Thanks for sharing.

I have some of those arts already but still...

Cheers Jonas

Nord said...

I am surprised you, of all people, did not know about it. You should share it on your blog, get the message out quickly for the last few hours.

Engel said...

Thanks. Im in. :D

The Rambler said...

Did you get it? Missed out myself.

Nord said...

Yes, I pledged in the end, decided that these kind of things come along so infrequently and I love this kind of stuff. It is a LOT of money for what is basically a picture book, but hey, we only live once!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...